Reach & Wash Window Cleaning
The Health & Safety Executive recognize Reach & Wash water fed pole systems as an excellent way to comply with the new government regulations in the working at height directive.
By using this method we eliminate the risk of any injury to staff, our customers or the general public.Brian Stubbs Window Cleaners staff are fully trained and qualified to use this system.
Our vehicle arrives at your premises with a large tank of crystal clear, purified filtered water.The water is also de-ionised which keeps the windows cleaner for longer.
The water is pumped up our telescopic poles to a soft brush head which cleans the glass more effectively than conventional methods.After the windows have been thoroughly cleaned they are then rinsed in pure water. This leaves the glass clear, sparkling and spot free.
THE ADVANTAGES OF REACH & WASH WATER FED POLE SYSTEM
- Fully complies with Health & Safety regulations.
- Cleans windows, window frames and sills effectively.
- Leaves no detergent residue.
- Eliminates the need for ladders.
- Reaches windows above obstructed areas such as car parks, flower beds and conservatory roofs etc.
- Environmentally friendly, no chemicals or detergents are used just pure water.
- Cleans frames at the same time as glass.
- Privacy is maintained and disturbance is greatly reduced.
- There really is no safer way to clean high level windows.